Monday 16 September 2013

Stormraven update

So I have been painting the Stormraven and have done about 70% now, I have to paint lots more details and then apply washes and attach the cockpit/multi-melta. Quite a few areas need tidying up as well. I have left off the wing mounted assault cannons and underslung bolters of these photos as I have only just started painting them but I should be finished soon.





 Apologies for the messy background on these, it is under the best light in my house.


I used army painter flowers, tufts, static grass, brown basing and barbed wire for the base.
This is just about the only photo which shows up the highlight, I used evil sunz scarlet and wild rider red on the edges and it shows up well in daylight, unfortunately the lighting on most of the above photos washes it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment