Wednesday 28 May 2014

Quick update

My time is currently taken up with 60% Ph.D stuff (I should really be finished soon, but nope) and 40% being lazy/watching TV/video games/painting. For a few weeks my lazy and painting time will be eaten up by designing a course for tutoring I will start soon.

But since the last update I have finished the assault marines and have started the libby and putting together the death company squad. I have also pretty much sorted the SW Landraider and am working on a squad of grey hunters. I am planning on getting a Baal predator and DC dread soon and adding to the AM squad. I still haven't picked up 7th yet, and will think it about it after the new BA codex that is rumoured to drop at some point this year.

Pictures.

I need to take some proper photos as these were taken rather quickly in my hallway and the light is terrible, but they will do for now.



1 comment:

  1. Don't give up brother! Also, post soon more pics of that assault squad, from a distance it looks great, would like to see it more in detail.

    ReplyDelete